Cancellation, Return & Refund Policy
1) Damaged plants can be exchanged unless it’s a transit damage by courier. (Courier Charges to be paid by the BUYER )
2) Product Images should be sent via email the same day of delivery is only APPLICABLE FOR EXCHANGE.
3) FOR International Shipments, Customs Duty / Import Duty If Charged, It has to be PAID by BUYER.
4) VAT / Custom Taxes and Import Duties are not in our control. They vary according to the rules of different countries and must be paid directly by the buyer. VAT / Custom Taxes and Import Duties are not included in our ordering process but may be charged to you by your government. There is no tax for plants we produce and sell.
5) In “address not found” or “delivery attempted” cases no refund is allowed.
6) The size of plants may be described in product details. This can vary a little bit. The refund or return won’t be allowed due to such size issues.
7) Due to over temperature plants may be dried out. This is an environment-related issue. No refund allowed.
8) If You Order via Surface TRANSPORT Option, We DON’T HOLD ANY LIABILITY of the Goods, It is ON Buyer’s OWN LIABILITY.
9) ALL CLIMATE plants are ideal for any location in India provided customer is keeping the plants under moderate temperature, light, and nutrients
10) Weight of natural organic mixes may vary a little bit. Net Weight at the time of packing will be considered.
12) Plants received should be un-boxed and transformed to normal pots immediately after delivery. Any damage due keeping the plants in a shipping container for a long time won’t be APPLICABLE FOR EXCHANGE OR RETURN.
13) For “Hand delivered” plants or “picked up” plants, there won’t be any exchange or return applicable.
14) Plants are perishable and hence customer rejected parcels will be treated as delivery attempted. Such returns will not be accepted.
- The place of jurisdiction shall be exclusively in Bangalore, India
Your Order will be CONFIRMED after we receive the cleared payment, and product availability status is checked after receiving YOUR PAYMENT, There are chances that EVEN AFTER you pay, the Product MAY Not be available, we Provide Easy Refunds or Adjustments if that Case Occurs.
- Plants are perishable items and that liability is not on to the seller.
- Due to any reason, if a customer posts negative reviews on plant survival or plants health in social media or any other public place is a punishable offence on the cost of reputation.
- Towncraft is genuinely sending out plants and customers should bear the risk of plant survival etc as Towncraft/Plantslive have no control of plant survival as it is depending on the environment and nature.
- Customers can ask for certificates such as phyto, certificate of origin, and packing list certificate for the items in case it’s mandatory (Each certificate is obtaining from authorities and cost involved extra).
- Any social media posts with fabricated images or deliberate brand destruction efforts are punishable offenses.
1. Due to COVID19 lockdown and related movement restrictions, there may be a delay in shipping. There are intermittent lockdown issues as well. We try to ship when the situations are favorable. Please read our terms and conditions before placing the order.
2. Replacement of plants possible only when a plant received in a dead condition other than the box damage or a completely different plant received.
3. Replacement is possible only when the transit time is less than or equal to 7 days. Transit time calculates as per the delivery tracking number only.